The Official Middle Earth Publication Returns! Welcome to the new WHALE'S TALE. We hope to bring to you the latest fun stuff that is typical of the Realm and plan on opening up the floodgates and welcome you to post as much as you like.

Welcome

The original WHALE'S TALE was created on a typewriter in the now famous Jasmine Apartment that was shared by Gail and PJ. It was hand drawn and pasted up and copied for distribution. Now we have decided to renew the idea and place it online in this blog. It was a ton of fun doing way back when and I am sure that the new version will be just as exciting. All the Realm Residents are welcome to post articles and pictures. In fact if y0u have any, please scan them and post them here. Cheers to the New Whale's Tale! "Just Jay"

Happy Camper Club 1986

Happy Camper Club 1986
Al, Unknown, Drea, Jay, Ellen, P.J., Bill, Leigh Ann, Steve, Mark

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Elwood

HI THIS IS MAWJAW MUFFIN, AKA ROBERTA, CONTENT, MISSY,ETC.... SOME OF YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT OUR DEAR SWEET ELWOOD IS NO LONGER WITH US. I MISS HIM GREATLY. WE, THE MASTER AND I, WILL BE HAVING A MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR HIM ON SEPT. 28TH. MORE INFORMATION WILL BE FORTH COMING. BOBBI AND I WILL BE DAY CAMPERS AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING AWAY. DRIVE SAFE EVERYONE.

No comments: